Monday, August 27, 2012

Necrons for NOVA: Finished 2k!

Ta-da!  The finished displayed army of my Necron force for NOVA.  Here are a bunch of finished pictures of the army.








As you can see, I always like to make custom objective markers for my army.  I picked up some necron looking bases from Puppet Wars Miniatures, they make perfect objective markers.  I also made a necron looking homing beacon out of a necron shield and wraith weapon.


Tuesday I'll be creating a "pretty" looking army list to print out for the con... only a few days away.

Here's the final list I'm taking.  I just need to stay away from that damn harlequin archon eldrad death star.

HQ: Destroyer Lord with Weave
HQ: Destroyer Lord with Weave
Troop: 5 Immortals
Troop: 5 Immortals
Troop: 5 Warriors
Troop: 5 Warriors in Night Scythe
Troop: 5 Warriors in Night Scythe
Troop: 5 Warriors in Night Scythe
Fast: 6 Wraiths with 3 Whip Coils
Fast: 6 Wraiths with 3 Whip Coils
Heavy: Annhiliation Barge
Heavy: Doom Scythe
Heavy: Doom Scythe

3 comments:

  1. Your army looks awesome! Good luck at NOVA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe, I have it all packed up and ready to go. Looking forward to a weekend of gaming.

      Delete
  2. These were amazing and astounding, which was certainly not a surprise. Everything you do turns out in such a manner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...